Gloucester Industrial Estates - Northeast Quadrant
272nd Street & 56th Avenue, Langley, British Columbia
Gloucester Industrial Estates is a master planned industrial community strategically located in northeast Langley on the north side of the Trans Canada Highway at the 264th Street Interchange. Beedie Development Group's Northeast Quadrant Lands are located at 272nd street and 60th Avenue, with over 40 acres of land for development with rail accessibility.
- Premium quality tilt-up
- Extensive use of glazing, glass curtain walls
- Dock level loading with dock bumpers and seals
- Grade level loading to every unit
- 26'-32' clear ceiling heights
- ESFR sprinkler system
- 600 volt, 200 amp, 3-phase electrical service
- Custom designed office layouts
This business park is bounded by 264th Street to the west, and 275th street to the east. As a result, the area offers excellent access to all areas of the Lower Mainland in addition to the Canada/U.S. border and the interior of BC.