Delta Link Business Centre
, Delta , British Columbia
Beedie Development Group offers users and investors a rare opportunity to acquire modern, high quality warehouse space in the coveted Tilbury submarket. Located only 2 minutes from the new South Fraser Perimeter Road at the 80th Street interchange, Delta Link Business Centre provides concrete value to owner-users through its highly central location and the design efficiencies built into each unit. The project also provides an opportunity for investors to acquire a footing in one of the fastest growing regional transportation economies in Canada.
Project Website: DeltaLinkBusinessCentre.com
- 111,186 sq.ft. (Phase I)
- Insulated concrete tilt-up panels.
- Dock and grade loading to each unit (2 dock, 1 grade per typical unit).
- 26’ clear
- Purpose built internal road system with adequate turning dimensions for easy truck access.
- Highly efficient LED lighting fixtures
- Sprinkler system
- 3-Phase 600 volt, 200 amp electrical service in each unit (potential to upgrade to 400 amps).
- Ballasted EPDM roofing membrane.
- 1 handicap accessible washroom in every unit.
- Warehouse skylights and ceiling fans standard in every unit. All interior warehouse walls to be painted white for greater illumination.
- Estimated at $0.68 per sq.ft.
- Water, sanitary, natural gas and power.
- Telus fibre optic cable is available in the area and telephone service will be brought to the telephone room for each owner to distribute to their unit via conduit supplied.
- Ground floor designed to accommodate 500 lbs per sq.ft. live load. Maximum racking point load not to exceed 8,000 lbs.
- 12 month warranty on all material and workmanship defects from the date of substantial completion.
Only 2 minutes from the new South Fraser Perimeter Road at the 80th Street interchange which provides rapid access to the Delta Port and Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal, US border and Highway #1.