Campbell Heights South Business Park
Campbell Heights, Surrey, British Columbia
Beedie Development Group presents a rare opportunity to lease brand new, high quality industrial facilities within the growing industrial community of Campbell Heights Business Park. With efficient layouts capable of accommodating businesses up to 200,000 square feet, Beedie is excited to launch its latest development: Campbell Heights South.
- Premium quality concrete construction
- Efficient layouts accommodating businesses up to 200,000 square feet
- Extensive use of glazing, glass curtain walls and architectural features designed to project the professional image that your business demands
- Dock level loading doors suitable for use with 53’ trailers. Each dock height position to feature dock bumpers and hydraulic levelers
- Grade level loading
- 26’ - 36’ clear ceiling height
- State-of-the-art ESFR sprinkler system allowing for maximum racking height for most standard product classifications
- LED hig bay lighting in the warehouse for long term energy efficiency
Located in south Surrey, Campbell Heights Business Park is a master planned light industrial business park. Bound between 20th Avenue and 22nd Avenue just west of 190th Street, Campbell Heigths South is truly a well positioned location for potential users.
Campbell Heights South is centrally located in Metro Vancouver’s fastest growing area and provides quick access to all parts of the Lower Mainland. Direct access is provided from the north and south via 176th Street (Hwy 15), 192nd Street and 200th Street. Access from the east and west is via 16th, 24th and 32nd Avenues. The TransCanada
Highway can be accessed via 176th Street to the west and 164th Street to the east.