Campbell Heights, Surrey, British Columbia
Beedie Development Corporation has approximately 40 acres of land between 20th Avenue and 22nd Avenue west of 190th Street. This site can accommodate buildings up to 300,000 square feet on a sale or lease basis.
- Premium quality concrete tilt-up construction
- Extensive use of glazing, glass curtain walls and architectural features designed to project the professional image that your business demands
- Dock level loading doors suitable for use with 53' trailers. Each dock height position to feature dock bumpers and hydraulic levelers.
- Grade level loading
- ESFR Sprinkler system
- 600 volt three-phase electrical service to each unit
- High efficient T5 fluorescent lighting in the warehouse for long term energy efficiency
- 26'-32' clear ceiling height
Located in south Surrey, Campbell Heights Business Park is a master planned light industrial business park. Approximately 1,800 acres are designated for development. To date, 260 acres have been rezoned and serviced. Beedie Development Corporation lands are located in the second phase of Campbell Heights Business Park just west of 190th Street.