275th & 48th Spec
700 & 800 Series Lots, Langley, British Columbia
Available for Build-to-Suit development, Beedie Development Group's 700 & 800 Series Lots 3 and 4 can accommodate buildings from 47,000 to 127,000 square feet.
- Premium quality tilt-up concrete construction
- Extensive use of glazing, glass curtain walls and architectural features
- Dock level loading door complete with dock bumpers, hydraulic levelers and dock seals
- Grade level loading doors
- 26'-32' ceiling heights
- Custom designed office layouts
Gloucester Industrial Estates is a master planned industrial community strategically located in northeast Langley on the north side of the Trans Canada Highway at the 264th Street interchange. The business park is bounded by 264th Street to the west and 275th Street to the east. As a result, the area offers excellent access to all areas of the Lower Mainland in addition to the Canada/US Border and the interior of B.C. With over 5,000,000 square feet of development, businesses have discovered Gloucester as a quality controlled environment ideal for business development, distribution and headquarters. The 700 & 800 Series lots are located between 272nd and 275th Street bordering 48th Avenue in Gloucester Industrial Estates.